PIANC Technical paper competition: win up to €4000
Visit our awards and sponsorship page for more information. (posted 9 February 2017)
BS 6349: “Maritime Works”, Advancing on Firm Foundations, 13 February 2017
Visit our events page for more information. (posted 2 February 2017)
Sir William Harris lecture: Titanic, from engineering triumph to human tragedy by Graham Anthony, 9 January 2017
Visit our events page for more information. (posted 14 December 2016)
September visit to Port of Hull
Presentations of the visit to Hull Greenport and evening seminars have been uploaded to our event page.
Visit our events page for more information. (posted 18 October 2016)
Call for abstracts for the ICE Coasts, Marine Structures and Breakwaters (5 – 7 September 2017, Liverpool)
The Institution of Civil Engineers is pleased to invite PIANC members to submit abstracts showcasing innovative projects and recent advances in coastal and maritime engineering.
Deadline to submit abstract is 30 June 2016.
Visit our news page for more information. (posted 8 June 2016)
Win up to €4000 in the PIANC technical paper competition
PIANC invites Yong Professionals to submit technical papers in the fields of design, construction, improvement, maintenance of operation inland and maritime waterways of inland and maritime ports and of coastal areas.
For more information, visit our Awards and Sponsorship page.
7 reasons to join PIANC UK
- Join a world-wide network of fellow experts and professionals
- Benefit from more than a century of expertise
- Gain access to advanced technical information
- Share your knowledge and experience through Working Groups, Commissions and National Sections
- Make your voice heard within the community and on the international scene
- Use a unique springboard for Young Professionals
- Team up with public decision-makers.
Visit our membership page for further information.
Contact PIANC UK
If you have any queries about PIANC UK, feel free to contact us by email: Kath Coldwell or by phone on +44 (0) 20 7665 2238.
Last updated: Februasy 2017