Sir William Harris Lecture, 20th January 2020, London (ICE), 1800-2000hrs
Speaker: Tim Bryan, Director of the Brunel Institute SS Great Britain: ĎA celebration of the SS Great Britain and the people who helped build it, sailed in it and how the ship came to be in Bristolí.
. (posted 17 Dec 2019)
PIANC AGM and seminar to give an update on Working Groups held on 29th November provided by:
Colm Sheehan, WG214 Beneficial Sediment Use
Jon Woodhams, WG212 Criteria for Acceptable Movement of Ships at Berths
Michael Thorogood, WG207 Ship Lifts
Peter Hunter, WG184 Dry Bulk Terminals
Prasanthi Mirihagalla, WG211 Design of Fenders.
(posted 17 Dec 2019)
PIANC Declaration on Climate Change
PIANC recognises the importance of the climate change challenge and will actively pursue the sustainable future of the waterborne transport industry by supporting its memebrs in addressing this challenge. Read PIANC full declaration.
7 reasons to join PIANC UK
- Join a world-wide network of fellow experts and professionals
- Benefit from more than a century of expertise
- Gain access to advanced technical information
- Share your knowledge and experience through Working Groups, Commissions and National Sections
- Make your voice heard within the community and on the international scene
- Use a unique springboard for Young Professionals
- Team up with public decision-makers.
Visit our membership page for further information.
Contact PIANC UK
If you have any queries about PIANC UK, feel free to contact the PIANC secretary.
Last updated: Dec 2019